Your personal data and privacy within our organization.
Various personal details of you can be processed within our organization. The personal data obtained via this website are also included.. This is necessary to be of good service to you and is necessary for our financial administration.
Heesland-Het frame Website
On this site, we ask for personal data when you’re filling out our contact form. This data is transfered to us via a secure connection and gets sent to us via e-mail. After processing your message, we will delete your data. You do not receive further information, messages or ads from us. We do not use automatic tools for this, like profiling. We collect visitor data with Google Analytics, which places cookies on your device. A processor agreement has been signed with Google, and the IP-addresses are anonymized to ensure your privacy. Data sharing within Google is disabled and the same goes for sharing to other Google-services. Analytics data is stored for 26 months and automatically deleted afterwards. If a page on our site contains a Youtube-video, the embed will not place cookies, unless you decide to play the video. The Google Maps integration is also executed in a way that no cookies will be placed on your device.
The duties of Heesland-Het frame
According to the GDPR, we are responsible for the processing of personal data that takes place within our organization. We fulfill the obligations arising from this as follows:
• Your data is collected for specific purposes through a CRM system:
o for good services;
o for good management;
• In principle no processing takes place for other purposes.
• You are informed of the fact that personal data is being processed by you. This can happen in our first meeting, but also via our website or the informed consent form.
• All employees within our organization are committed to confidentiality with your personal data.
• Your personal data is well protected against unauthorized access.
• Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for good service.
You have the following rights:
• The right to know whether and which personal data will be processed.
• The right to inspect and copy these data (in so far as the privacy of another person is not harmed by this).
• The right to correct, supplement or delete data if necessary. • The right to request (partial) destruction of your data. This can only be accommodated if the retention of the data for another is not of considerable importance and the data must not be retained on the basis of a statutory regulation.
• The right to oppose the processing of your data in certain cases. If you wish to exercise your rights, you can make this known verbally to us. Your interests can also be represented by a representative (such as a written representative, or your curator or mentor). Do you have a question or a complaint? For example about our handling of your data? Then we would like to hear from you.